His Servants Bible Camp
Camp beings at 10 am Monday morning and ends after the evening chapel on the last day.
WHAT TO BRING
- King James Bible
- Clothes – enough for the days attending
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Towel, washcloth, and soap
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Insect repellent
- Food, plates, cup, and eating utensils
- Bike and helmet (optional)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Electronics – media players, phones, tablets
- Weapons including firearms and knifes
- Sheer blouses
- Sweat pants or baggy pants
- Shorts or short skirts
Females must wear culottes, skirts, or dresses to the bottom of the knee.
Males must wear modest masculine clothes.
Parents attending the camp with their children are asked to meet the dress code as well.